Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I was tagged...thanks Michelle! :)

I'm supposed to tell you guys 7 things about me that you probably don't know. I'm probably not going to be very good at this, but here we go:

  1. When I have to talk in front of a group of people that are my age or older, I turn red. I think it's hereditary b/c my mom does it too. But...it's like I feel myself getting hot & then it's too late. I'm red!
  2. I was one of those girls in high school that wouldn't eat in front of boys...not all boys, just the ones I liked liked. I don't really know why! I think I was deathly afraid of getting something in my teeth, so instead, I just wouldn't eat around a cute boy!
  3. I love Mexican food. It doesn't matter how many days in a row I eat it...I still love it! I could probably eat nothing but Mexican food for a whole year!
  4. I don't like animals. I know God created them, but there's just something about them that bothers me. I hate when pets...especially dogs...try lick me or breathe on me. When I was little every time I was around a dog, my mom would say, "Don't touch the dog. It's dirty!" So, I think deep down there's some part of me that still hears her say that when I see a dog.
  5. I also love Diet Pepsi. I'm not sure when I discovered that I loved it. But...my obsession with it is pretty big. I only let myself have one a day, but it's just so good!
  6. The town I grew up in only had 93 people. It was considered a "village", because it was so small. Now that I live in McKinney, it's hard to understand how that works. Wal-Mart was 45 minutes away!
  7. I've had a lot of random jobs. I worked in high school and college. My most random job was a maid at Hampton Inn. I hated every single minute of it, but so many people said that they thought I'd quit...so I kept doing it. I wasn't going to quit!

Hope you guys have learned lots! Now I have to tag 7 new people: Kristin, Mandy, Whitney, Melissa, Rachel, Shay, & Jessica...you've been tagged!!


brandonandmandycox said...

Gee thanks Erika! :)

The Aune Family said...

Thanks for tagging me! I love reading all of the blogs because I can learn more about people in our class. We need to go eat Mexican food one day! :)