Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Beach or Bust...

We just got back from a nice relaxing vacation in Sandestin, Florida. We went with our close friends, the Cox. We had a great time. The guys got to play golf and the girls had a fun spa day. We also had lots of sun bathing time. During the day, we would lay out at the beach and at night, we'd go eat somewhere fun. The weather was the only downfall to the trip. It didn't cooperate with us at all. It always decided to rain at the worst times!


The view that we saw arriving in Pensacola, Florida. YIKES!





This is Whitney and I at the beach the first day. Yes, we're in the ocean...not a pool. The water was so clear.



Tab and I all dressed up and ready to go eat some delicious pizza. There were tons of fun restaurants within walking distance of our condo so we never really had to get in our car.


This is all of us on a big lawn chair at the Baytowne Wharf area.



Whitney and I enjoying a concert.


Rusty and Tab being silly...can you tell?Rusty playing golf. I think that's the bay behind him. I'm not sure why I have a picture of Rusty and not Tab...but whatever!

Tab and I all dressed up again. We're kind of blurry but the stuff behind us looks nice.

This was the view from our condo. It was a rainy day so we decided to do a little shopping!

Tab and I our last night in Florida.

0 comments: