Saturday, January 23, 2010

Christmas Morning...

Everybody needs a little Christmas morning diaper change. She's such a big help with the wipes.
Checking out the presents in her stocking. I don't think she knew what to think?

Wow!! Look at all those presents. She must have been a good girl this year. I think it helps that she's the only baby in the family.

This is ALL she wanted to do with them...eat them!

What a yummy book!

She got an ornament with her name on it!

T-Nonna reading one of her new books.

Oh!! Blocks!

Everything tasted so good.
Reading one of her new books...in her favorite pose.
I did take pictures of other people, but it was early and none of us were looking too good so I'm not posting those. I know that Ebby Lee had no idea what was going on, but it was so much fun to start traditions with our family of three...soon to be family of four. We're looking forward to teaching Little Miss Thing all about why we celebrate Christmas. After opening up gifts with Bruce, Mom, & Jared we all headed over to my grandparents house for Christmas lunch with all the family.

1 comments:

The Shull Family said...

Even though Christmas was a month ago...I am so glad you posted pictures for us to see. When Nixon is born, will it take you two months to post pictures??? Just curious :).