Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter 2010...

Family pic...We had a really low-key Easter Sunday. We started the day off by picking up G & M for church. We had an awesome Easter service. I don't remember doing this with Ebby Lee, but I'm so emotional (especially at church) with Nixon! We just have so many blessings to be thankful for! At church, the service was packed so this sweet little 4-year-old was sitting next to me on her daddy's lap. She just kept staring at the pregnant lady that was crying almost the whole time!! Tab would look at me and chuckle and the sweet little girl just stared! Oh, the joys of pregnancy! After church, we had Cotton Patch for lunch. We took a nice little Sunday drive around town. When we got back to the house we all took a nap and then Tab got out and planted our garden. I'll post pics of that later.
M, Ebby Lee, and G

Ebby Lee and Daddy

*These are out of order. Ms. Denise got Nixon this toy, but we let Ebby Lee start playing with it. She's a big fan of this truck. It makes all kinds of noise...thanks Denise! ha!

"Mom, you want an egg?" She still looks a little sleepy!

The Easter Bunny was struggling a little this year. I see the tag on the basket...oops!

Some of you guys have asked for pictures of Nixon's room and I can't post them yet b/c it's not finished!! Everything is finished other than fun stuff we need to put up on the walls. I ordered the last of it last week, so we're just waiting for it to all come in. I promise as soon as it's finished, I'll post pictures.


rackersfamily said...

love miss ebby lee's smocked dress! :)

Tosha said...

Ok, being the bad friend I am, I forgot you even had a blog. I had no idea you were having another baby!! Glad he was born on Elly's birthday. Ebby Lee is beautiful. Can't wait to see pics of Nixon. We need to keep in touch better. Love you guys and hope all is well!!