Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Hubby...(Thanks, Lorie!)

I got this idea from Lorie after reading it on her blog. I thought it was super interesting to read about her hubby and also thought that Tab doesn't get enough "shout outs" on my blog. He is an amazing dad and husband. He works so hard taking care of us. We have so much fun hanging out together!'s to my hubby:

1. He's sitting in front of the t.v. What is on the screen?
If we're watching t.v. together, then Celebrity Apprentice, Amazing Race, or Survivor have been our favorites lately. If he's alone, lately it's been the Rangers, but ANY type of anything related to football.

2. You're out to eat. What type of dressing does he get on his salad?

3. What is one food he doesn't like?
Coconut...Tab could and would pretty much eat anything, which is great when I'm planning meals for dinner!

4. Where did he go to high school?
Wynne High School in Wynne, Arkansas

5. What size shoe does he wear?

6. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
He used to collect golf balls from different golf courses where he played. But...that collection got out of he put a stop to it.

7. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Like I said, he is not picky about food...but his favorite is turkey and cheese with all the trimmings.

8. What would the husband eat everyday if he could?
He has a big thing right now with salmon. So..that's my final answer.

9. What is his favorite cereal?
Once again...he's not picky, so his favorite is whatever is in the pantry when he gets up.

10. What would he never wear?
Cuff links (outside of being in a wedding)

11. What is his favorite sports team?
Dallas Cowboys

12. Who is his best friend?

13. What is something I do that he wishes I'd never do?
Nag him about getting something done.

14. How many states has he lived in?
2-Arkansas and Texas

15. Did he play sports in high school?
Baseball and football