Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Friday Fun...

Nixon relaxing on the couch. I'm sure he was naked because he had spit up on his clothes.

Boo and Uncle Jared agreed to babysit the kiddos while my mom and I did some shopping/running around. It was so nice to have lunch, talk, and worry about no one except myself!

Ebby Lee's first 4-wheeler ride.

She hated it!

Nixon and Grandma Campbell

Friday evening the kiddos and I headed over to my grandparent's house (on my dad's side).

Nixon and Grandpa Campbell

Ebby Lee preferred to keep her distance and enjoy the toys on the floor.

Nixon and Uncle Kelly

On Saturday, we had big plans to go tubing on the river. My grandparents (on my mom's side) had agreed to babysit. They did an awesome job and Grandma even had a gourmet meal ready for us when we got back.
Then the trip went down hill. Sunday morning, we got up and everyone was sick. I guess we brought the little stomach bug with us. Jared, Bruce, my mom, and my grandma were all sick. So, the big family party on Sunday was cancelled and me and the kiddos packed up to head home early. We did great on the trip home...just the 3 of us. We're looking forward to another trip to MO, but no stomach bug next time!!


amber leann said...

Love all the new pics! (Esp. the tough guys/pink washcloth one) Too funny!