Friday, August 27, 2010

Friend-Filled Thursday...

We started off the day by meeting Whitney, Mackey, & Kirby at the gym. I'm not even going to tell you how long I worked out. I was late meeting Whitney so that was part of it, but the other part was I was just having a LAZY day. Needless to say, we didn't stay at the gym long! Then we went to Hailey & Case's house for a playdate. Emory, Case, Lindley, and Ebby Lee all trying to pose for a picture. Nixon was being so good in the swing that I couldn't move him!
The ONLY child that's old enough to understand what we want her to do...gets up to get close to the cameras??

Not following directions...AT ALL!!

Sweet boy in the swing was being so good!
We had a fabulous lunch at Hailey's house. It was probably the best lunch I've had in months. I'm pretty used to peanut butter & jelly sandwiches! Thanks Hailey & Case for having us over. We had a great time!

For dinner, we headed out to a "blind date" with our BFG. Manda set it all up and we were told where to meet and what time. I have to be honest and say that I was nervous. There's no one in our BFG that I wouldn't like to hang out and have dinner with. But...I started getting nervous about their reaction when they saw it was "The Slaughters"...ha! We arrived at Fudrucker's to find...the Bogues! We were super excited about that! We had a great night hanging out with them.

Lillie and Ebby Lee playing after dinner. I think they had most of the restaurant's attention.

Sweet girls



Thanks for showing up for our "blind date" Bogues! We had a great time!

0 comments: