Sunday, December 5, 2010

ANOTHER new tradition...

This past weekend we went to downtown McKinney's Parade of Lights. It was so much fun! I'd actually never heard about it before. But, thanks to Andrea, I heard and we went! My friend, Sarah, and I took the kiddos out to eat. Then we headed over to the parade. It was pretty chilly, but we all bundled up. This is definitely a new Christmastime MUST! Ebby Lee and Nixon...She refused to leave things on her head. He looked like he was in shock! ha!
Just so thankful for this bottle! He started getting fussy so we began giving him anything we thought might calm him down....notice Ebby Lee's pink hat, my phone, and ultimately...the bottle!

This girly absolutely LOVED it! She was in awe the whole time. I don't think she even realized it was cold outside because she was having SO much fun! Thank you Sarah for going with us! We had so much fun with you and are looking forward to next year!

0 comments: