Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Eve...

We woke up Christmas morning to it spitting snow outside. I was ready for a white Christmas, but it never really accumulated.
Our first stop was at the nursing home to visit Boo's mom. I know her eyes are closed, but I thought this was too cute not to share. She was stylin' on Christmas Eve! :)

Ebby Lee and T-Nonna

Nixon and Daddy
Then we headed to the Christmas Eve service at my Aunt Rene's church. Afterwards we headed to the Pingels for some DELISH food!
Lindsey, Nixon, & Ryan (Ebby Lee has started calling him "Rynnie"...I'm afraid that it might have stuck!)

She loved this little baby.

Jared & Kelly...Kelly was supposed to work on Christmas Eve night, but she got called off! Wahoo! So, she was able to come hang out.

Lindsey, Erika, Whitney
Nixon was being so silly.

Kelly & Preggo her comfy pj pants.

R-Nonna and Aunt Rene'
Getting a little snuggle time with Lindsey before we left.