Sunday, December 5, 2010

New Tradition...



Doesn't she look so excited to be baking? ha!
I'm NOT a baker for many reasons! First reason is I'm not very good at it. The "thing" might taste good, but it won't look pretty. I think to be a good baker you have to make both happen?? Another reason is IF it turns out good, then I eat the "thing" nonstop until it's gone. Anyway, I started the Christmas cookie tradition this year with Ebby Lee. She was excited that she got to stir. She doesn't like to be messy so she really didn't want to touch any of the dough or cookie cutters. I'm sure next year will be better. We might try the cookies one more time though because they turned out great and I had them all gone in a few short days!

1 comments:

icenhower-family said...

Garrett loves to stir when I am baking or making dinner! Fun tradition...we will have to try and join yall next year for the parade! I had no idea!!