Wednesday, December 1, 2010


On Wednesday night, my parents and brother arrived to hang out with us for Thanksgiving. Thursday morning, Tab was planning on going to the Cowboys game to do the chains and at the last minute his dad called to say that he had 2 extra tickets. So...Bruce and Jared decided to ditch us to go to the game. Nixon and I weren't feeling too great. So, it worked out just fine. We ate and had lots of time to rest and relax. So thankful for this little guy!
I see blogs ALL the time that take pictures of food and it always looks so good. Don't think this looks SO great, but this is my thanksgiving day specialty! Crockpot chicken & tasty and so easy!

SO thankful for this sweet girl! She was so thankful that T-Nonna let her play with her make-up!

She's still holding on tight to that make-up!

For some reason, I think it is SO much fun to go stand in those crazy obnoxious Black Friday lines! So, Bruce, Jared, and I (a random assortment, I know!) loaded up and went to Toys R Us to stand in line at 8:00 p.m. The store opened at 10 p.m. on Thanksgiving night. I'm happy to report that we got ALL the great deals we went for...the trip was a success!


brandonandmandycox said...

Oh Erika... please send this pregnant girl the recipe for your chicken and stuffing! It looks good to me and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since I saw the picture on your blog... :)