Friday, May 27, 2011

Big Week...

This was Ebby Lee on her first day of school with one of her sweet teachers, Mrs. Norma.
Ebby Lee on Tuesday...her last day of school. So grown up!

She had a GREAT year!! I didn't know what to expect and I realize it was only Mother's Day Out-2 days a week. But...she had an awesome time! We absolutely adored her teachers and will miss them terribly!! They set the bar REALLY high. I truly felt like they LOVED my child and I definitely think that's the most important thing!

Swim Lessons...

Ebby Lee had swim lessons all week in the afternoon. She took the lessons at Mrs. Sally's house. It was just Ebby Lee and one other little girl. I only have pictures from today because the rest of the week was TRAUMATIC!!! ha! She definitely improved. There were NO TEARS today! Wahoo!!

Such a big girl!!

Prize Day!!! Since today was prize day, we could bring parents/grandparents so we had G come to watch with us. I think he was impressed...ha! She did such a great job! I was so proud of her!

This little guy can't WAIT until next year...when he can go to swim lessons too!


Haley Bishop said...

Aww, I miss you guys! Love Ebby Lee's outfit! Swim lessons look SO fun! See you soon!