Friday, May 6, 2011

Splash Park Trip #1...

This picture MELTS my heart! The girls did this ALL by themselves. LOVE. IT!

Today we met the Cox kiddos at the splash park and had SO much fun!! I said "trip #1" because I see many more trips to the splash park in our future. Last year my kiddos were at really rough ages for this. Ebby Lee was too timid and Nixon was too new! But...this year we had a great time!
Ebby Lee was LOVING her some Kirby today. These girlies played so well together. Whitney and I always talked about how great friends they would be and today I saw it! So sweet!

Loving on Kirb

This little guy had fun too. It was almost his nap time so he wanted to be held by his mama MOST of the time...but he was a pretty good boy considering all of that.


Sheaffer, Chris, Scout, and baby Carter said...

That is seriously one of the cutesy pics I have ever seen! Kinda makes me want a girl. Kinda. :)

Shea said...

Your kids are adorable!