Sunday, July 10, 2011

Catching Up...

I was picking up the bathroom and heard Ebby Lee say, "Monster, Monster". I had no clue what she was talking about, but I turned around to see this! I realized that she thought Nixon looked like a monster! ha!
We played on Wednesday afternoon with our sweet friends Haley & Case. They've been so busy lately that we haven't seen them much, so it was great seeing them. Don't these boys look excited?

Ebby Lee loves Haley and Case too!

Wednesday night we celebrated G's birthday at his house with some cake and ice cream. I realize that Nixon isn't looking in this picture, but it is SO good of G & Ebby Lee!


Saturday morning Tab was out of town so we headed to the pool with the Haley & Case. This girly was SO over pictures!

I could not get this little guy to be still for a picture. Mr. Case is so handsome!

This is what I found in the bathtub on Saturday night...haha!

Dressed & ready for church. She slept so late she had to have her breakfast in the car.

Tab got back into town so we decided to pack up and head to the pool. We met G at his neighborhood pool. It was so hot there was hardly anyone there.

Ebby Lee loves to swim.

Nixon would not be still for one second!! He loved running in that splash park.


The Shull Family said...

When you say "this is what I found in the bathtub", I get concerned. Should I come over and monitor your kids' bath time? Are you busy in the other room eating ice cream and watching Bravo while your little ones play in the tub alone? Haven't you met your son? That kid is convinced he can breathe under water! :)

amber leann said...

LOVE those leopard outfits, esp. the one with the big flowers!! Where did you get those??? I WANT!! ;)