Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Meet the Teacher...

This is how she got ready for Meet the Teacher night. A mani/pedi on Mama's bed while watching the Bubble Guppies. This girly has it made!

Sidenote...she doesn't always wear bows with pajamas. We'd actually already been out & about and when we got home she wanted to put the Ariel pj dress on.
Since I'm teaching at preschool this year, Daddy was flying solo at Meet the Teacher. Let me just say, "Bless his heart". He tried his very best. When I saw Ebby Lee, she was a bit of a mess. Her bow wasn't matching and her cute little shirt was TOO little!! I'm telling you...bless his heart!

Her "cheese" is getting a little violent! Nixon-Man wasn't feeling well, so he REFUSED to have his picture taken alone.

I absolutely LOVE and ADORE Ebby Lee & Nixon's teachers. I can't wait to see what this school year will hold. It was also great to meet all my little 3-year-olds. We had lots of sweet girls and some super shy boys. I'm looking forward to spending my Tuesdays and Thursdays with them! I think we have a great group of kiddos!


Sheaffer, Chris, Scout, and baby Carter said...

Bless all the daddy's hearts. I still remember when Chris dressed Carter in a pair of army green, brown, and cream plaid shorts with a kelly green and white striped polo shirt. I miss you and the kids! Maybe we can get together soon?