Saturday, September 24, 2011

Aunt Rene's...

On Tuesday night, we all met for dinner at Aunt Rene's house. She had a yummy mexican spread and a delish apple cake for dessert! We got to see Baby Brynn!!
We were outside playing before Brynn arrived, so Ebby Lee has sweaty hair! But...she was so excited about getting to hold Baby Brynn!

Reading her a book

Random Picture....I saw this on Whitney's SIL, Sarah's blog and thought it was too cute not to repost!! ADORABLE!!!

This girl will be ready to babysit in no time!

Nixon tried to get in on the action and didn't smiles.

Uncle Jared & Ebby Lee dressed alike in their turquoise!

Sweet kisses for Baby Brynn before we left. We'll see you soon, Baby Brynn!

I should have titled this post, "Baby Brynn"...ha! We talked and talked about getting to see her on Tuesday, so I think Ebby Lee was super pumped. Whitney and I have always been super close, so even though these girlies won't get to see each other near as much as we did I pray that they have a super close relationship. We had a great visit in Missouri seeing all our family. Everything but the flight home was fabulous!! It was right in the middle of nap time. Nixon cried, screamed, kicked, hit me, hit the man sitting next to us, and on and on!! If you can imagine it, then Nixon probably did it! I have NEVER been so happy to get off a plane in my life! We're already looking forward to our next Missouri visit. And...if I'm travelling alone with the kiddos...we might just drive! ha!