Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cheddar's & Little Houses...

Nixon-Man's crazy "cheese" face. Yesterday was picture day for Nixon's class. The ENTIRE morning I kept talking about how we smile for pictures. He even showed his teachers when I dropped him off. He would say, "cheese" and give this PRECIOUS smile. For some reason at dinner last night when I asked him how he smiled for his pictures this is the face I got...ha!

On another note, Boo is off work this week so he decided to come and visit us solo. T-Nonnie's working so she stayed in MO. Tab's out of town all week too. I've been so thankful for Boo's help. I had the stomach bug this weekend and was seriously counting down the minutes until he arrived! Last night we went to eat at Cheddar's and then played in the little houses area.

Ha ha! What a fun night we had!