Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Catch Up...

This picture cracks me up! Ebby Lee's hair is a mess! Tab ALMOST closed his eyes for the pic, but it was the best I had! I'm catching up over the last week. One night last week when Tab got home from work just the four of us grabbed some dinner.
Nixon loves getting his picture taken. :)

On Sunday, we got all decked out in our Cowboys clothes. Ready to cheer them on!

Everyday after naps, we go jump on the new trampoline. They LOVE it! Here...they look like, "Hurry up and take the picture so we can jump"...don't they?

Miss Priss striking a pose.

Nix wouldn't be still for a picture.

We've been having SO much fun jumping on that thing!

We met some friends at the park too! So good to see everyone after the busy holidays.

Now I'm all caught up and I've gotta keep it that way!!