Sunday, July 29, 2012

Bridal Luncheon and Rehearsal...

 We went to Missouri last weekend for my cousin, Lindsey's, wedding.  We arrived in Missouri around 1:30 a.m. and started the festivities with the Bridal Luncheon at noon.  Needless to say, Ebby Lee and I were a little tired, but we had a great time!  Grandma Hency & Ebby Lee (the flower girl)
 Ebby Lee & T-Nonnie
 Lindsey is on the front left...these are all of her bridesmaids/candlelighter/and attendants.
 Flowergirl snuck in a picture.
 Lindsey, Ebby Lee, & Whitney

 My hair looks like I'd been rolling around on the couch or something??  ha!  Love this girl!
 Then it was time to meet the newest addition to our family....Baby Paxton.  Uncle Jared & Aunt Kelly had him on Tuesday so he was so tiny and so sweet!  Ebby Lee was a champ at holding this baby!
 Check her handed??  Luckily sweet Baby Paxton just slept!!

 My turn!

 We changed clothes and then headed over to the rehearsal.  Ebby Lee loves her some Brynn.
 I know her eyes are closed, but what is this pose??
Even Tab wanted to get his hands on Brynn!  ha!
 Daddy, Boo, & Handsome Nixon-Man arrived.
 Ebby Lee and Andrew practicing.  They were adorable!

 I hadn't seen Nixon all day.  He was sitting in my lap and as soon as he saw Grandpa (he hadn't seen him since April) he ran over to sit with him!!  Love this picture!
 Take #1...the rehearsal dinner was in downtown Cape right on the river.  After eating a yummy meal, we walked over to take a picture by the Mississippi River!  I should also add that Curt's mom had the cutest coloring books and Magna Doodles for our kids to stay busy and QUIET!  So sweet!
Take #2...not sure this is any better?? 

Friday was definitely so much fun!!  We were so ready to celebrate Lindsey & Curt's big day!!