Tuesday, August 28, 2012

We Launched & Practice #2...

 This Sunday was Launch Sunday or promotion Sunday at church.  I thought it was the perfect time to take some pictures!  These kiddos bumped up to older classes.  Ebby Lee is in a 3-year-old class.  It just so happens that TONS of her friends are in there!  Nixon is in a 2-year-old class with his bestie, Smith!  Lucky kiddos!!
 Girl Pic...this baby is getting big! 
 Boy pic
 Really, Nixon?  This is what I'm working with!  ha!  Poor Nixon, I took him today to get his haircut and the lady misunderstood me, I guess?  She buzzed Nixon's hair on a 2 ALL OVER his head!!  Poor Nix!  He thought it was really funny and said, "Daddy's going to like it!".  He's probably right!  But..Mama is not a fan!!  I can't wait for some of that hair to grow so I can get a little gel in it!!
Yesterday was Ebby Lee's 2nd day of ballet.  Again...she was in LOVE!! 
Kirby+dancing+jumping around=Complete Happiness for this 3-year-old


Sheaffer, Chris, Scout, and baby Carter said...

SUPER cute pics of your SUPER cute kids!!!!

Narci D said...

Seriously adorable!!