Thursday, November 1, 2012

BFG Harvest Party...

 The Reyes family hosted our BFG's Harvest Party this past Saturday night and they did a fabulous job!!  The party screamed FALL!!  It was COLD!! Lots of soups/chilis for dinner. And...kids running around everywhere in costume!  My kiddos had so much fun! 
This year Ebby Lee was a clown and Nixon was a Dalmatian.  (He's really into dogs.  He prefers them to not be real.  :)  Like his mom!  He does have a soft spot in his heart for the Shull dog, Poppy.  He's even been known to say that Poppy is his very best friend??  What??) 
 My cute clown....I may have talked her into this costume??
 A super adorable lion ran by while I was snapping pictures.  Sweet Maggie the lion!
 Dalmatian Nix
We had a fabulous night!  My kiddos would have stayed forever, but Mama was COLD!!  Thank you Reyes Family for a great night!

0 comments: