Monday, April 30, 2012
This is how my sweet girl started her day off. It's tough being 3!
She'll love me later for posting this picture, I'm sure. We had birthday donuts! Yum!
Nixon even got to enjoy those.
I found this idea on Pinterest and kept remembering that I had to start doing this every year on my kiddo's birthdays. I asked Ebby Lee these 20 questions. Every year I'll ask her again and eventually make a book with all her questions/answers. Our 1st annual question/answer session...
1. What is your favorite color? Pink
2. What is your favorite toy? Chi Chi & Kitty Cat (stuffed dog & stuffed cat)
3. What is your favorite fruit? Cantalope
4. What is your favorite tv show? The Chipettes
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Banana
6. What is your favorite outfit? Dress
7. What is your favorite game? Ring Around the Rosie
8. What is your favorite snack? Fruit Snacks
9. What is your favorite animal? Cat
10. What is your favorite song? Itsy, Bitsy Spider
11. What is your favorite book? Little Duckling Lost
12. Who is your best friend? T-Nonnie & Boo (they were coming 2 days after I asked these questions...think she was super excited about that!)
13. What is your favorite cereal? Strawberry Cereal
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play with Nixon (Melted my heart)
15. What is your favorite drink? Juice & Milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? Valentine's Day
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Chi Chi & Kitty Cat
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Yogurt
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Cake (ha!)
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Princess like Ariel
I think it'll be so fun to see how those answers change from year to year! I can't believe my sweet baby girl is 3!! Next up...her birthday at the zoo!
Saturday, April 21, 2012
These pictures are completely reversed. You should scroll to the bottom and come back up. (If that makes sense.) This picture is Nixon in his Masters' shirt watching the Masters.
After a yummy lunch, we stopped to take approximately 7,387 pictures in the bluebonnets. (Because that's what you do if you live in Texas) But...this is the best picture I could get. My kiddos had already had a birthday party and Easter pictures earlier in the morning...they were done!
They look pretty happy about taking a picture on that horse though, don't they?
Our yummy Easter lunch at Mi Cocina.
Oops! At least he was smiling! I'll take it!
Before church pics...it never occurred to me to get a picture of ALL of us?? We just took turns with the kids?
Who has their kiddos pose for an Easter picture by a truck? Me apparently!
The Easter bunny came and left treats!! Love Ebby Lee's face!
Easter Bunny left some fun treats!
We had a great Easter! We spent time with lots of family and got to celebrate together our Risen Lord! Hope you had a great Easter too!
Since the kiddos birthdays were RIGHT around Easter this year, I thought it would be fun to have an Easter party. This is the front of the clubhouse where we had the party. Boo made these balloon topiarys for us. He's pretty crafty!
This was the back...tables, chairs, balloons, and bubbles.
I tried to incorporate green, orange, and carrots as much as I possibly could.
Inside of the clubhouse
Kind of dark...but the banner said, "Happy Birthday Ebby Lee & Nixon".
Party favors/Egg Hunt Necessity
My kiddos had such a fun party! Nixon is STILL talking about the Easter Bunny coming to his birthday party even though he wanted ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with him!! :) Thanks again to everyone for making their day so special! We love you all!
On Saturday, April 7th, we had a double birthday bash for Ebby Lee & Nixon. (I know I'm a little behind. I'm so behind that blogger has changed since I've been gone??) Ebby Lee & Nix were SO excited!!! We had the birthday party at the clubhouse in G & M's neighborhood. It was the perfect spot! The room was big and the kiddos were fenced in the back...so there was no escaping!
Ebby Lee, Kensington, & Molly
Love this picture! Think Whitney took it and she said that the girls did the posing ALL on their own...ha!
the Easter Bunny arrived!! (and Ms. Vicki-who I teach with) Ms. Vicki's son, Everett, agreed to be the Bunny for the party. I'm not so sure he knew what he was signing up for! ha!
Ebby Lee, my Grandma (Ebby Lee's great-grandma), and sweet Presley...these girls were waving and smiling from a distance!
Present Time=CRAZINESS!! ha! Thanks so much to all my sweet girlfriends that were helping unwrap presents, take pictures, keep track of who got what, and who knows what else?? So thankful for my girls!! Check out Miss Priss' shoes! Fancy!
This picture is out of order...but I LOVE it...Molly, Kensington, Ebby Lee, Mackey & KirbyfDon't know what happened to Poor Smith?
It was an awesome day!!! Thank you SO much to everyone who came and made my kiddos birthday party so much fun!
These pictures are out of order...but I don't know how to fix it! My grandparents (the kiddos great-grandparents) came all the way from MO to celebrate with us. Bless my Grandma's heart, I had her working hard this weekend!! She was such a big help!! Ebby Lee & Nix had a blast with them!
Just the girls :)
Slaughter Family ready to party!
G & M were there to celebrate! I got G & M up super early on Saturday morning to help us decorate for the party! So thankful for their help!
T-Nonnie and Boo came too! I bet they were SO tired when they got back to Missouri! They helped me so much too! Don't know what I would have done if I wouldn't have had all that help!
Boo & Ebby Lee
This girly was ready to party!