Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Another Catch Up...

To be completely honest...I just haven't been taking many pictures lately.  I have to start pulling out my camera more.  We're having a great summer!  We're swimming, hanging out with friends, and getting settled in our new house.  It'll be a summer I always remember!  A couple things I have captured lately...
Crazy Nixon-Man said he was being an umpire.  :)
Ebby Lee actually took this picture of B...pretty good huh?

We went to the grocery store and E picked out her clothes ALL by herself.  Ha!  She needed ALL of that just to shop at Kroger!
I think Nixon was feeling under-accesorized so he grabbed a hat.  
Ready for church!  Bowen had a little accident and got a big scrape under his nose.  When it started healing, it looked so much worse.  Luckily, it's all gone now.
E helps me out when I need an extra hand.  She was making sounds and would say, "Good boy" after each bite.  It was adorable!
This picture is refusing to turn!!  We celebrated G's birthday!
Ebby Lee and Kensington had a sleepover.  Nix stayed at Smith's house, but I don't have a picture of them.  
Their poses before church the next morning.  :)
Ebby Lee went to cheer camp last week and LOVED it!!  She was exhausted every night, but she had a BLAST!!  Mrs. Karla was a ton of fun!!

0 comments: