Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Birthday to Remember...

The weekend of my birthday some friends were out of town AND I went shopping in Canton. wasn't a great weekend to do a lot of celebrating.  Tab and I decided to celebrate my 30th birthday on his birthday.  We turned it into a shared birthday celebration (he was so sweet and made it mostly about me tho!).  Tab did ALL the planning.  He was so secretive and whispering with my friends about stuff for weeks or probably days before the party.  I think he had a hard time deciding on what exactly we were going to do, but he did GREAT!!  We met for dinner at Pepper Smash and it was FABULOUS!!  Tab had even dropped off some birthday decor earlier so our table was decorated and all ready for us.  It was such a fun night!
Our table...look at ALL those candles!  Tab also (I have to keep bragging on him) dropped off a cake and ice cream earlier in the day for us to have that night.
All the ladies...such a fun night celebrating with these girls!!
Birthday Girl and Birthday Boy...Tab was so sweet!  He made it so special!  It was a 30th birthday I'll always remember.  

Thanks so much for celebrating with us friends!!


Mix and Match Mama said...

We had the best time celebrating with you guys! We love you both so much! Happy Birthday Tab & Erika!