Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Bowen, Rapunzel, Shopping, Teeth, Looking Good, and a Bulletin Board...

What a random post title, huh??  I was getting bored with "Catching Up", "Phone Pics", "Instagram" I got a little creative.  Ha!  Not really, but it sounds better than "Phone Pics"!

On August 1st, the day before my birthday, M & G took the kiddos to get some birthday presents for me (so sweet!) so Bowen and I had the day ALL to ourselves.  I think he enjoyed the one on one time...just a little bit.  :)
Love this picture!
My Rapunzel-inspired birthday party
The kiddos and I did a little shopping last week.  As we were walking by Ross, Nixon stopped and said, "That girl looks like Tori from Missouri".  I thought it was so sweet of him to be thinking of Tori (my cousin in Missouri) so I stopped and took a picture.  
Everyone knows I don't "do" pets, so my kiddos ask to go to the pet store ALL the time.  They like to dream!  This particular day I bribed them in a couple stores and they were so good that we went to the pet store.  It was a win-win for everyone!
This baby is so sweet!  He has 2 teeth and I don't think I've ever talked about them or taken a picture.  I should here's my picture.  They're such cute little teeth!
Before church on Sunday...B is getting too big for his britches!!  Don't worry...E had a tight grip on him.
We visited M at her school this week.  She's working on her hall bulletin board and she has some skills!!  Check it out!!  There were 3-D parts and everything.  AMAZING!  I was bragging on her so much!  She sent me a finished product pic...
She is GOOD!!

The title of this blog post totally made sense, right?? :)


Haley Bishop said...

LOVE the pics! Miss you all lots!