Friday, September 20, 2013

5 on Friday



We live in Texas.  Salsa is extremely important.  We can eat on all sorts of things...chips, salads, chicken, you name it...we've probably tried it!!  This is our absolutely FAVORITE hot sauce ever!!  We LOVE it!!  I can only find it in certain stores in our area, but the next time you're at the grocery store...look for it!!  It's always in the cold section...around the cheese.  Go get it now!!
Tab has an early game this weekend, so I'm looking forward to hanging with this guy Saturday night!!

I told you about my new coffee addiction, but this is a MUST with my coffee.  It might even be MORE important than the actual coffee.  ha!  I use the liquid version and I get the fat free or sugar free.  I tried to branch out this last week and oh my!!  I'm not ready for that!!  I'm sticking to the French Vanilla!!

Check out Friday's forecast!!  Do you see the line that says, "Highs in the lower 80s."??  I'm SO looking forward to that today!

I'm hoping it stays like that for a while so we can officially enter in to "Park Season".  My kiddos love playing at the park.  We're READY for cooler temps!!

4 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Why have you never told me about this amazing hot sauce???? I feel like you should have shared this detail with me! I must get some. Like soon! Happy Friday!

Brianna said...

French vanilla creamer is my FAVE! Also, I'm soooo over this Texas heat! Today's forecast is a blessing. Hope you have a great Friday, and enjoy time with that handsome guy up there this weekend! :)

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I came to say exactly what Shay said. Why have you been holding out on us?!?
And listen, I woke up thinking about Tin Star tacos at 5:00 am this morning! Can't wait to meet you guys at the mall this afternoon!

farmwife03 said...

I just recently started drinking coffee and I have found 1 scoop of hot chocolate powder in the bottom of the cup before pouring in the coffee really helps!! I'm also a HUGE creamer use and am hooked on Heath bar flavored creamer at this moment :)