Friday, September 27, 2013

5 on Friday

 Whew!!!  It's Friday!!  I'm linking up again for 5 on Friday.  Here's what I'm excited about today:

 Fall clothes are starting to appear in TX!!  Last Sunday we woke up to cool temperatures.  Apparently I made it a big deal and kept saying that we got to wear fall clothes to church!!  Later in the week, Nixon was trying to get me to remember something that happened on Sunday and he said, "Remember the day we got to wear fall clothes"??  ha!!
 Who knew we had apple orchards in Texas??  The kiddos and I are checking one out tomorrow.  We had some REALLY cute orchards in Missouri, so my expectations are maybe a little too high??  But either way, the kiddos and I will pick some apples and have fun right??
 My mom (A.K.A. T-Nonnie) is coming to visit us this next week.  The kiddos are SO excited!! (I am too!)

Emily (over at They Call Me Mama) and I have something really fun planned for Monday!  Can't wait to share!
The kiddos and I went to the park twice this week and we're headed back again today.  They're loving it and so am I!! 

Hope you have a GREAT weekend!!


The Bost Family said...

Hi, I found your blog through the 5 on Friday party! Quick question, where do you go apple picking in Texas? We are new to North Dallas and I would love to take my kids if I could find a place nearby!

Elaine~ Honey Pie Accessories said...

Yay! Can't wait till Monday. Fun random fact- I grew up on an apple orchard.... we had peaches and strawberries too! Hope y'all have fun picking apples!

Ashley @ Words About Waverly said...

We have been at the park a lot lately too!!!! Yay for fall weather. :)

Happy weekend,

Tab & Erika said...

Hey Mary!!! I've NEVER been to an apple orchard in TX before, but I found one via Pinterest (of all things?). It's called Henrietta Creek Orchard in Roanoke, TX. They have a facebook page. It seems like a small family farm. The fb page today said they'll be picked out by 11:00 tomorrow?? We'll see. I plan on blogging it next week. I'll let you know how it goes. :) fun is that?? This one is supposed to have peaches too.

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Can't wait to hear about the apple orchard! And that pic of the kids in the park is just tooooo cute! Can't wait to see what you have planned for Monday!

runningmomentum said...

Just visiting from 5 on Friday! I am headed to the apple orchards this weekend, but they're everywhere in Virginia! One of our favorite fall traditions. Love that fall outfit inspiration! Fall is my favorite season!