Monday, September 16, 2013

Our Week


Last weekend we went to this super fun kid's place.  Lots of play stuff, friends, and junk food!  They were in heaven!!  This kid was so good!!  He sit in this high chair for 2 hours!! 
(I can't flip it...sorry!) My view from the front seat on Sunday after church.  :)
This boy is a mess!!  First of all, he spit up on his shirt at the gym.  So, they took off his shirt, put on a romper, and then put his shorts back on top of the romper.  Too funny!  ha!  Then at McDonald's for a little play date, Mrs. Shay brought special candy corn Oreos.  We let B have a little treat too!  He was lovin' it!
These kiddos fought hard to not take a nap on Monday afternoon, so instead they fell asleep at 5:00 while I was making dinner.  When they woke up, 30 minutes later they were GROUCHY!!

Wednesday morning..this is how B woke up.  Shocked!!  There were so many people in his room!  ha!
Ready for the day!
Snack time...3rd kid MIGHT get Cheetos...every once in a while??
Last swim of the summer...matching swim suits.  :)

Friday night...we had game night AND movie night.  Bowen was asleep and we were ALL snuggled on the couch.
(Sorry, couldn't get this to flip either!)  Shout out to cousin, Whitney, in Missouri!!  She had precious baby Emory on Saturday so B and I showed our love from TX in these Mizzou shirts.  
Ha ha ha!!  This picture cracks me up.  Sunday before church...Nixon is clearly being silly, Bowen is excited to have his picture taken, and E is doing great with her eyes closed!!
 Take #2...better?
 Our church recently switched times/services and now by the time we get home from church it's 12:30.  By 12:30, Bowen is SO tired.  But...he still needs to eat some lunch and have a bottle before he naps.  And...the big kids are tired and hungry as well.  This week I couldn't do it solo...so I cheated and stopped by Sonic for lunch.  As soon as we walked in the door everyone had food ready!  No fussing about being hungry!  Nixon was super excited about getting this Scooby Doo collar in his Wacky Pack.
 Some lovin' from my sweet boy.
 Love this girl!

We had a fabulous week around here!!  Hope you did too!

5 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I love the last pic of you and Ebby Lee! So sweet! And girl, we are tired too now that church goes longer! I think your Sonic idea is pretty brilliant!

Slightly Askew Designs said...

So funny! I was solo yesterday too and we hit up McDonalds for burgers and fries as well. I knew everyone was going to be a mess when we got home so I even cut up fruit, opened a gogurt and put the straw in a capri sun and put it in the fridge and then when we got home all I had to do was pull out the plates pop the burger and fries on there and they were ready to go! :)

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Nixon in the Scooby Doo collar is priceless! And the pic of your kids in matching swimsuits? DARLING! Love seeing your week recapped. :)

Narci D said...

We stopped by Dickey's--I think that all of the food establishments in between church and our houses are LOVING the new time changes. ;) You look so pretty in those pictures after church! Pink is a good color for you! :)

Elaine~ Honey Pie Accessories said...

Every Sunday as we leave church, and DJ drives to the football office I am so tempted to drive through Sonic, so the girls can eat lunch in the car, and Megan (the middle one) can go straight to bed when we get home. And then I talk myself out of how we don't need to spend money, and I hate fixing lunch and getting her down for a nap while the baby is crying all by myself..... you are SO not alone!