Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday...


I'm linking up again with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.  I tried to do a much better job of taking pictures of myself when I was dressed nicer this week.  Here we go:
Friday night the kiddos and I met Sheaffer & Carter at the mall.  

Pink blouse: Gipsy Bridge (McKinney Trade Days-for local people)
Grey Tank: Target
Floral Leggings:  Gipsy Bridge
Bracelets:  An assorted variety from all over.  ha! 
A shot of the shoes
Nude Flats: Target

Another look...
I LOVE my friends.  Walking through the children's building at church, Andrea and Shay stopped me because they thought I should blog this outfit.  ha!  I look like a BIG DORK-O in the picture tho!

Blouse:  Gipsy Bridge (She was having a sale, so I stocked up.  ha!-You can't tell in the picture, but it has black and orange small polka-dots)
Vigoss Jeans:  Nordstrom
Leopard Booties:  I think it's called Shoe Mart??  This is a funny story....the kiddos and I were running an errand and we walked by this shoe store.  They had a super cute pair of leopard rain boots for little girls so we walked in to see if they had E's size.  When I went in, the guy said that they were moving so everything was half off.  Well, it's a super cheap shoe store anyway...so that made all the shoes SUPER SUPER cheap.  This was the actual day Sheaffer blogged about booties and how everyone NEEDS a pair.  I took this as the perfect time for me to TEST out the bootie waters before I really took the plunge so to speak??
Black Bracelet:  Christmas gift, but I think it was from New York & Company (Thank you Uncle Dale...he had my name! :))
 On Tuesday, the big kids had preschool.  Bowen and I ran lots of errands.  It's still hot here, but I'm trying my best to dress kind of like fall??  If that make sense??

Blue Gingham Button Up:  JCPenney (But a lady was selling them at McKinney Trade Days for super cheap??)
Coral Tank:  Target
White Shorts:  J.Crew Factory

I sported my new riding boots from Nordstrom...even though it was 90 degrees.  It's officially fall, right?

4 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I don't know which outfit is my favorite?!?! I really like all three! You've totally embraced the season...let's just hope the season starts embracing us with cooler weather!

Liz/happymommy said...

Super cute outfits, love them all!!!

Rachel said...

Those floral leggings are ultra-cute! And I got a pair of Doc Marten's boots for my birthday in July...you can bet I've already worn them even when it's technically much too hot out!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I think I like your church outfit the best! The jeans with those booties is soooooo cute!!!! But the leggings were darling too. Wait. Your cognac boots with the shorts was also a good look. Well done friend!