Thursday, September 19, 2013

What WE ALL wore Wednesday...

I just found the cute blog The Pleated Poppy yesterday!!  I thought it was SO fun to see what she wore (she does pictures almost everyday of the week to give readers ideas).  Since I had NO clue what to blog about today.  I decided that I'd take pictures of us all and show what WE ALL wore on Wednesday!  ha!
 This was Nixon.

Shirt-Polo but from T.J. Maxx
Shorts-Gymboree
Shoes-Crocs from the Croc Outlet
This was Bowen's look...kind of casual cute.

Shirt-Polo but from T.J. Maxx (I LOVE that place)
Shorts-Cutoffs from Gap
Shoes-Didn't make the picture!  Oops!  Navy slip-ons from Children's Place
 Nixon said, "Boy Picture!".
 Then Ebby Lee jumped in.
 Eek!!  Looks like formula was probably dripping on my rug!  :)
 Miss Priss strutting her stuff.  Oh my!

Dress-I have no clue and I'm too lazy to go upstairs to look in her laundry basket!!  Don't know the brand, but it was consignment
Shoes-Toms from Nordstrom
Hair-Pop-star Party Hair from the night before


 Don't judge the picture, please!!  I look like a football player.  I was smiling and saying, "HOLD THE BUTTON DOWN!".  This is my...it-should-be-time-for-fall-clothes-but-it's-still-way-too-hot look.  I threw the scarf on to make it look a little less summer??  I'm struggling and SO ready for cooler weather!!

Striped shirt-J.Crew Factory
Tank-Gap Outlet
Pink Shorts-J.Crew Factory (LOVE their 50% off sales!!)
Flip Flops-Old Navy
Scarf-Nordstrom
That was fun!!  Can't wait to see what we look like next week!  Come on cool front!!

2 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I am impressed by two things: 1. Ebby Lee's ability to pose like Heidi Klum and 2. Your kids' ability to take a picture with your camera. I'm super, super impressed!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Love all your outfits....and your entry rug! Darling! It is still hot here in California. 90 degrees. I am OVER it.....bring on Fall weather!!!