Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween & November Bucket List

First of all...Happy Halloween!!!  Hope you guys have a great day and night!




Check out that graphic?  Andrea is the BEST!!


Emily at They Call Me Mama and I are linking up again to show you our Bucket Lists for November.  Here's mine...
The Dallas Zoo...this was on my list last month and we didn't make it.  So, we're trying again in November.  My kiddos are SO excited!!  They absolutely LOVE the zoo.


This is SUCH a sad picture.  I didn't want to put a picture of tonsils on the blog though.  :(  Ebby Lee is getting her tonsils removed this month.  She doesn't know yet.  Sshh!  So...don't tell her.  We're going to wait and tell her the night before.  She is a worry-er (I made that a word.).  For instance, I picked them up from school and told them we were headed to the doctor to get flu shots.  Ebby Lee cried the ENTIRE way to the doctor!  See what I mean?  I can't wait to get this behind us!



Trip to Hawaii...Tab and I can't wait to make it back to Hawaii this year.  And...I'm SO excited about NOT being BIG and PREGGO this time.  :) 


School Thanksgiving Lunches...both kiddos are celebrating Thanksgiving at school with a special lunch.  I'm excited this year to get to be just a mom (and not another teacher) in my kiddos' rooms.


Somebody turns 1 this month!!!  How did this happen??  Bowen is growing up so quickly.  We're going to have a super low-key birthday celebration for the little guy.  Third time around...I tried to think about what HE thinks is fun (at the age of 1).  ha!



I'm really looking forward to sitting around our dining room table with my family on Thanksgiving.  We have so much to be thankful for.  I pray that we remember this daily!

I'm also looking forward to lots of yummy food.  :)


Some think it's crazy...I think it's SO MUCH FUN!!  I LOVE getting out really late on Thursday night or early Friday morning to do some Christmas shopping.  I think the crowds of people are SO much fun!!  I also LOVE that thrill of getting a good deal.  I can't wait!!

We'd love to see your bucket lists!!!

We'd LOVE for you to join us!  It's always great to get a new idea for a fun outing, a new craft to try, or an inspiration for a new outfit.  Emily and I were super lazy this month and didn't get the official "link up" ready BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave us a comment with your blog and we can check out ALL the bucket lists.  If you're reading, please read the comments too, visit some other blogs, and check out their bucket lists.  Thank you!!

Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".

8 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I cannot believe Bowen is going to be ONE! How did my baby get so big so fast?!?! I can't wait to celebrate with sweet B! And I'm so excited about the zoo too! It's going to be so much fun this year!! Happy Halloween to you sweet friend! XOXO

V @ X-tremely V said...

Great list! Everyone calls me crazy, but I absolutely love shopping on Black Friday! The crowds and chaos just make me feel alive I guess! Ha ha!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

My goodness Andrea has done it again! What a cute graphic! Happy to be a part of part of your bucket list for the Monday zoo trip!

Marissa and Alisa {All In Good Twine} said...

Hi Erika! Just started reading your blog. Stumbled over here from Shay's blog (which I love!). I created a Fall activity list a while back on my blog that you might enjoy doing with your kiddos! Check it out All In Good Twine - Alisa

Cathy and Marshall said...

Hi Erika! My blog is private, but I would love to send you an invite to read it if you want! Good luck with the tonsils! My son, Grant, had them out this past May at age 3 1/2. Kids are sooo resilient - he actually recuperated really well. He is also definitely a worrier too! If you have any questions about the surgery/recovery, feel free to ask! Love reading your blog and following you on Instagram! (I'm cvannahmen on there). -Cathy

Dawn said...

Love the idea of monthly bucket lists! I will work on one for next month and link up! :) Have enjoyed reading your blog!

Erin said...

Hey Erika! I followed your lead and created a bucket list! Notice that Black Friday shopping is NOT on it. No offense to you and Tina. :) www.erin-hardlaughter.blogspot.com

Shelby said...

LOVE the idea of the bucket list! It makes me want to get blogging! (Andrea created a fabulous layout for me at mine-- mommyhoodinheelsandflats.blogspot.com last spring, but I have only posted once! This November bucket list has me thinking though! Thanks for a great post, Erika!