Monday, October 7, 2013

Our Week

I haven't done a random picture post in a LONG time...lots of random pictures!!
Last Saturday...pickin' apples at the apple orchard.
Ebby Lee captured this picture.  The orchard had all kinds of fake animals throughout the orchard.  My kiddos loved spotting them.
Bowen was as handsome as ever!!
Ebby Lee dressed up and posed a LOT!  :)
On October 1st, they all wore their Halloween shirts to school.
Oops!!  (I don't know how to flip it!!)  I got my hair "fallified".  That totally should be a word. 
Everyone loved on T-Nonnie this week. (Check out Ebby Lee's pose!)
We hit up the Arboretum.  This guy loved it and got SO sweaty!!  It was HOT!
 We celebrated sweet Blakely's 4th birthday at a Princess Party!

Love this group pic!!  ha!
The back of E's hair...fabulous!!
Ebby Lee had a blast posing for some pictures.  
Sunday afternoon snuggling is so much fun!
Look what Bowen learned this weekend??  3rd child...gets to do everything so early.  
Look how proud he was!  LOVE it!  (He got water ALL over himself!)
Mellow Mushroom last night for dinner with M and the kiddos.  What a crazy fun week!


Mix and Match Mama said...

One of these days, I'm going to steal that Bowen and he's going to come live with me. Just lettin' you know...

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Yes. "FALLIFIED" should totally be a word! Great pics!