Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tuesday's Top Three-Halloween Candy

I thought this was the most appropriate topic for today since Halloween is only two days away!!  I thought I might help you guys decide what candy you should be passing out to trick-or-treaters.  Hopefully, when you're adding candy to your cart...you'll remember this list.  :)

I'm not a huge candy-lover by any stretch of the imagination, BUT I do have some favorites I thought I should share with you.  You know how some countdowns say..."in no particular order"...well this is NOT one of those.  These are in order FOR A REASON!! 

I think the first one is the most underrated candy bar EVER.  If you haven't had one....go to the store right now!
#1 Reese's Fast Break

Please tell me you've had one of these!!  Oh my goodness!!  The best candy bar EVER!!  Chocolate, peanut butter, and nugget!!  (I have NO idea what a nugget is made out of...but it's good, trust me!).  Like I said, around Halloween I'll have a piece of candy here or there, but it's pretty much guaranteed that on the 9 hour drive to Missouri...I'm going to get one of these at one of our many gas station stops.

#2 Reese's Peanut Butter Cup

Can you tell I have a thing for chocolate/peanut butter??  Who doesn't LOVE a peanut butter cup??

#3 Hershey's Chocolate

This is a classic.  It'll never let you down or go out of style. :)

If you're passing out ANY of this on Halloween night, those trick-or-treaters are going to be so happy!   And...if you're passing any of this out...you should call me.  My kiddos MIGHT need to stop by. :)

Happy Tuesday!!

Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".

5 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I justify eating the first two types of candy because they have peanut butter in them. Peanut butter is protein. A Reese's Peanut Butter Cup is practically health food, right?

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I've never had a Fast Break. I feel like I've been depriving myself my whole entire life. Now, let me ask you this. Have you ever had a Watchamacalit? HEAVEN.

Amy Flemister said...

I read your blog during my lunch break today, after teaching 3 classes of middle school students I decided I deserved a treat. :-) it's ok if I justify it right??? So I decided to take your advice.... Let's just say I praise you now ma'am! DELICIOUS!!!!

Amy Flemister said...

I read your post during my lunch break today, after teaching 3 classes of middle school students I decided I deserved a treat... It's ok if I can justify it right?? ;-) so I took your advice on the Fast Break.... Let me just say I am singing your praises ma'am!

Erin and Ryan said...

Fast Breaks are amazing!! My husband would always get me the snack size sleeves for my birthday and Christmas stocking :)