Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What I Wore

 First of all...I know this stance looks ridiculous!!  Ignore the pose, please.  :)
Last week when my mom was here, we ran lots of errands while the kiddos were in preschool.  It was kind of cool in the morning and HOT by the afternoon, but I was still trying to look fallish.  

Striped Shirt-Gap
Leopard Scarf-Brassy Blueberries 
(My friend, Whitney, owns  Brassy Blueberries, a super cute booth in Canton, TX...check it out if you're ever there.)

 Monday I met some friends for lunch.

Lace Shirt-Altar'd State
Orange Leggings-Hue (learned about those from Pinterest Told Me To)
Tribal Scarf-Groopdealz
 Shoe my new taupe/grey boots.
 Yesterday Bowen and I had lots of running around to do while the big kids were gone to school.  My big kids are ALL about taking pictures right now.  Nixon took a picture of the girls.  You can't really see the outfit??

Black Leggings-Steve Madden
Blue Sweater-Ivy Jane
Blue Scarf-Charming Charlie's
 Ebby Lee's turn to take a picture.
 Ebby Lee was looking stylish for church on Sunday.
 This handsome guy makes the funniest faces for the camera.
 These two are MESSES!!!  And...then there's this little fella...
I caught him like this the other day when my camera was out.  :)


Mix and Match Mama said...

I loved your leggings and brown boots yesterday! And I love Bowen with that helmet on! So stinkin' cute!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

You looked Sooooooooo cute at lunch in your HUE leggings and boots. And Ebby Lee posing makes me smile every single time. :)

Elaine~ Honey Pie Accessories said...

Bowen is adorable in his helmet!

Liz/happymommy said...

Love all your outfits, so fav is your Monday!!! Your kiddos are too cute...that Ebby Lee is one stylish little girl!!!