Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What I Wore

I'm also linking up to Get Your Pretty On and Because Shanna Said So.  (I have NO clue why those are underlined. Just go with it. :))
Last week after the gym, I put on this striped shirt, tank, my Vigoss jeans, and some leopard flats.  

Striped Shirt:  Gap is here and on sale for under $20.  I'm wearing a small in the picture.
Coral Tank:  Liz Lange Tank (it's maternity so it's the perfect length) is here.  
Vigoss Jeans:  Sheaffer's been telling us FOREVER that we need them.  Listen to her!!  Here and here.

 Ha ha!!  I just realized in these two outfits...the only difference is my shirt!!!  Clearly, you need the tank and the jeans.

Lace Sweater:  Very similar here.
Coral Tank:  Liz Lange Tank (it's maternity so it's the perfect length) is here.  
Vigoss Jeans: Here and here.
These leopard rain boots are similar to mine.  Remember, leopard is a neutral so they pretty much go with ANYTHING.  :)

 This picture is kind of dark and hard to see, but yesterday the temperature was almost 80 degrees!!  I whipped my shorts back out and paired them with riding boots to make it look a little more "fall".

Denim Shirt:  Here is one option and another.
Mint Short:  Mine are from J.Crew Factory.  Now is the time to stock up on shorts!!  They're on sale for $24.50 and it's an extra 30% off right now.  My link will not work for some reason.  Sorry!
Scarf:  LOVE this scarf!!  Sheaffer told me to do this too!

My riding boots again!  ha!  Saevon boots here.

Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".

Also...tomorrow Emily and I are posting our November Bucket Lists.  Please share yours with us too!!

10 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

You look so cute in all of your pictures!!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Such cute pics! And a maternity tank is actually a great tip to make sure your tank is long enough! I had never thought of that. I haven't done the shorts with riding boots, I might have to try that!

Jen said...

You are too cute. I'm loving all the stripes and chambray on WIWW today! Happy Wednesday!

Elaine~ Honey Pie Accessories said...

You look totally tan still in those shorts!!! And, i'm wearing leggings today w/ a chambray top that is too short, so I paired it with a maternity tank b/c it's the perfect length!

Sarah said...

That Gap striped shirt is adorable!

Katherine said...

Riding boots with shorts? Genius!

Katherine said...

Riding boots with shorts? Genius!

Katie said...

so cute! I love the scarf with the shorts!

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

You are my kind of girl, for sure. I love wearing a long tank under everything! You are adorable and I'm so happy we found each other in blogland!

Shelby said...

LOVE your leopard rain boots & the 80's degree fall outfit! So so cute!