Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What We Wore Wednesday...

Apparently I didn't shower and get dressed enough last week!!  I only have one picture of me in "real clothes"...so I'm including my kiddos.  It's finally October.  I'm trying to stop wearing shorts and sometimes even suffer through pants JUST because it's fall and it SHOULD be cool outside!!  :)
To church on Sunday...this is "What They Wore".

Ebby Lee:  
Dress- (Her dress is PLENTY long...it just looks super short because she was sitting like that!)
Riding Boots-Dillards

Bowen:
Polo Shirt-Ebay (I needed a purple shirt for our beach pictures and could NOT find one in stores.  I found one on Ebay though!)
Jeans-Gap
Sperry Shoes-Nordstrom

Nixon:
Polo Shirt-T.J. Maxx
Green shorts-Polo from a friend...thank you Narci!!
Sperry Shoes-Nordstrom


 Off to run errands with my mom and Bowen while the big kids were at preschool.

Striped Shirt-Gipsy Bridge (McKinney Trade Days)
Black Tank-Target (It's actually a maternity tank top.  I'm super long waisted and LOVE how long these tanks are on me.  I ran into another girl shopping in the maternity section who wasn't pregnant either.  We discussed how much we love the LONG tanks. )
Purple Skinny Jeans-Gipsy Bridge (Big sale, remember??)
Pendant Necklace-Loft (They were having a big sale a couple weekends ago.  Sheaffer and I DUG to find this necklace.)

Nude Flats-Target

Oops!!  I almost forgot to link up to The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday!!

And...don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY for an ADORABLE pumpkin headband from Honey Pie Accessories!!  Go here to enter the rafflecopter...http://www.tabanderika.blogspot.com/2013/10/tuesdays-top-three-giveaway-pin-spired.html

Happy Wednesday!!




1 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

It makes me feel good to know that my kids aren't the only ones who don't put on real clothes every day!