Saturday, November 9, 2013

Award

My friend, Ashley, nominated me for the Sunshine Award!  (Thanks Ashley!)

I'm supposed to tell you 11 facts about myself and then answer a couple of Ashley's questions.  (I'm never good at this kind of thing!  ha!)  Here we go...

11 Facts about ME

1.  I grew up in a REALLY small town.  The population sign (when I lived there) said population 92!!  Most of the community lived out in the country.

2.  Following that, I lived on a gravel road from 2nd grade until I moved to college.

3.  I've been highlighting my hair for SO long I have NO clue what color my hair is right now.  I know it's brown, but how dark and what shade??  I don't know?

4.  I'm a Real Housewives addict!!  It's my guilty pleasure for sure!!

5.  Another guilty pleasure is OK Weekly.  A baseball player came to my house for a fundraiser and he was so cute I couldn't refuse.  (He was probably 8!)  So..I know the stories are probably 99% false, but I read it anyway.

6.  Have you read the book, Divergent?  It's the first of a three book series and it's very similar to the Hunger Games.  I read it last summer.  Loved it!

7.  I love going to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned!

8.  This is getting HARD....how am I going to come up with 3 more?

9.  Tab and I met at our apartment pool in college.

10.  I want to start charging people to come see the birds and wildlife in our new backyard.  I've seen some crazy funky looking birds back there along with doves, pigeons, blue jays, and cardinals.  Isn't that a little impressive??  Plus...SQUIRRELS!!

11.  Tab does a GREAT impersonation of the squirrels in our backyard.  We have a pecan tree and I think we might supply food for every squirrel in Collin County!  You're welcome, squirrels!

Ashley wants to know... 

-What is your all time favorite movie?  
Probably How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days...love that movie!

-If you were being sent to a deserted island and you could take only one thing (not a person) with you, what would you take? Why?
A couple of my friends and I were just talking about this!!  If I got to choose a friend, I KNOW who I'd take!  She would for sure get me off the island!  This might sound crazy, but I'd try to take something that would help me be found!!  I don't even know what that is or I'd tell you!  A HUGE flair?  Some kind of device that people can locate??  I don't know!  Clearly, don't take me if you can take one friend.  :)

-What are you most looking forward to in the coming year?
I'm looking forward to some fun vacations, but I am NOT looking forward to Ebby Lee going to kindergarten!  I'm going to be a hot mess!

-Coke or Dr. Pepper?
Coke...I don't even like Dr. Pepper!

-Who would play you in a movie about your life?
Carrie Underwood...I'm NOT saying I look like her...but she's SO cute, I'd choose her!!  

3 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

You crack me up! That's all I'm saying... :)

Katie Paladino said...

I love that you have read Divergent!! I read it when it first came out and loved it so much I read it twice in one week!! In my defense I was pregnant, so I had a reason to put my feet up:) I then convinced the book store to give me an advanced copy of the second one because I couldn't wait!! Haven't gotten my hands on the third one yet but I can't wait! I'm a huge book nerd:) Also a former middle school teacher turned stay at home mom so I'm not all crazy! I did it for the kids:) Just excited to hear someone liked the book as much as me!! Movie comes out in March!

Ashley said...

Yay! Thanks for participating!