Monday, November 11, 2013

Bowen's Christmas List

Christmas is RIGHT around the corner!  I've started my Christmas shopping and thought it might be helpful if I share some things that are on our Christmas Lists.  Maybe this will help if you're buying for a niece, grandson, or your own child.  Today...it's all about Bowen!  He will turn one on the 27th of this month.  Where has the time gone??  Anyway, so this is Bowen's Christmas Wish List...(well, what I think he would ask for if he could talk).



Bowen's Christmas Wish List:

This sweater is so cute!  I'm certain he'd ask for this...if he could talk. :)

This would look great with or without the sweater!

Aren't these cute??  And they look so comfy with that knit waist!


When you're a third kid, you get lots of other things passed down to you but pajamas do not hold up well!  Bowen probably has the most random assortment of pajamas ever!  He has some cute matching sets that I've bought, but he also has some shirts/pants he wears that do NOT go together.  Just keeping it real!  All that to say, he'd probably LOVE some more pajama sets like this one.  

This shoe could be dressed up or down.  I feel like it could go with almost everything...one-year-old boy style I might add. :)

This is what Bowen's asking Santa for this year.  He's really "into" cars and pushing them.  I think he'd love this AND I think his big brother and big sister won't mind it either.  ha!

He's OBSESSED with our remote so he needs this toy!  ha!  

If Bowen didn't have older siblings, he'd love to have these (but we already have them or something similar).  These are some of his favorites.
We have a similar one already and he loves it.  So, this toy would be great.

He loves talking a walk in the wagon.

Ebby Lee got this on her first Christmas.  We still have it. (I saved ALL our toys.  It drove Tab nuts!  But...I bet he's SO thankful now that we have a baby.  ha!)  Bowen wants to be in this car if we're outside!

If you're shopping for a little guy this Christmas, I hope this list helps a little!  Nixon's list is up next week!  

5 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Look how sweet Bowen is!! I bet Santa is really good to him this year!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

That pic of all 3 kids is so cute at the end ! And I love all of the clothes picks for Bowen. Especially that sweater!

V @ X-tremely V said...

Those clothes are adroable! My son will be 2 in a few weeks and he is obsessed with all things cars & trucks! We got one of those cars last year when he turned one and he still loves it!
Oh, and unless you already have it...IMO I wouldn't waste money on the remote. I thought my little guy would love his own, but he was smarter than I thought and knew the difference :(

http://xtremelyv.blogspot.com/

Elaine~ Honey Pie Accessories said...

Don't you think it's so hard to buy for the third child?! And, I have all girls! I have no idea what to get Adalyn this year. I've saved all of our toys too, and i'm actually asking grandparents to not buy any toys this year. We just have too many.

Micah said...

Santa's bringing the same train station to Ben this year too! He LOVES anything with wheels, so we're expecting it to be a big hit.