Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Gettin' My Pretty On

I'm co-hosting with Allison at Get Your Pretty On today.  We'd love for you to join us!! 

I Feel Pretty
There are just a few simple rules:
1. Follow GYPO. (Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin')
2. Follow my co-host Erika (Bloglovin')
3. Link up your pretty post.
4. Link back to my blog (using the button above or your own link).
5. Visit other pretty peeps.

Since Ebby Lee had her tonsils out this week, we were pretty much home-bound a LOT!!  When I would go out into the world, I stepped out of my sweats and pajamas!  This is what I wore...  
We had a double date with the Dreffs.  (The in-laws watched the kiddos.  I think E LOVED all the extra attention she got while we were gone.)

Striped Shirt:  Brassy Blueberries...they're online now, but I don't think they have this shirt online.  This is similar.  I ordered two after Shay's recommendation last week.  Can't wait for them to arrive!
Tweed Vest:  Brassy Blueberries...similar here at Old Navy.  I love this option!!
Grey Tank:  Liz Lange Maternity at Target here.  I have a long torso so these tanks are great for layering!
Vigoss Jeans: Nordstrom here.

Riding Boots:  Nordstrom here.  I wear mine ALL THE TIME!

This day we ran some errands that all involved drive-thrus.  We never got out of the car, so Bowen stayed in his pj's.  My comfy look...

Cream Lace Shirt:  Apparently, I shop at Brassy Blueberries a LOT!  I got this shirt there a couple years ago, but I think a solid in one of Shay's favorite shirts from Gap would be perfect.  Here.  (If it's not long enough with leggings, then I'd add one of my long maternity tanks underneath.)
Leopard Puffer Vest:  Brassy Blueberries...solid vests here and here.
Black Leggings:  The Hue leggings are not only on sale, they're also on my Christmas list!!  (I'm wearing super cheap, super old ones in the pic.)

Not pictured, but I'm wearing my brown boots found here.

A FULL day of errands while Nixon was at school.

Plaid Flannel Shirt:  I can't find mine, but this is similar.
Liz Lange Tank: Here.
Fringe Scarf:  Here.

Vigoss Jeans:  Here.
Grey Boots:  I can't find mine, but these are so cute.  They're more of a bootie.

And...this is just because they're cute!!  

I'm also linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Because Shanna Said So.  

Tomorrow...Andrea at Never Say Never and I have a really fun party planned!!  Come back tomorrow and check it out...

>Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".


Mix and Match Mama said...

I can't wait for your favorite things party!! And my favorite pic today was the one of your three cute!!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

This is SO FUN! I loved all of your outfits today, and I love the you are co-hosting with Alison! So SO fun! That tweed vest is fabulous, probably my favorite of the day. And you're favorite things party is going to be awesome! Can't wait to see what everybody links up!

BabyPop said...

Great look! It is great you are doing a link up with GetYourPrettyOn. Looking forward to the fav things party.

willfullyelegant said...

Stopping by from Alison's your babies are beyond adorable!! So cute! Love the second outfit so much.. :)

Holly said...

Love all of your outfits! Your vests add great contrast and huge style. :)

Elaine~ Honey Pie Accessories said...

I'm tempted to go to Target and buy at least two more maternity tanks just for the length! That's bad considering that I will never be pregnant again. We really need to get Sheaffer to find super long tanks for everyone.

Carolyn McAfee said...

You are so cute! Love the leopard vest!
I’d love for you to come join my Inspred By link up... and inspire me and my readers too!
See you there!

My OOTD link:

Chelsea Olivia said...

I love your style! Both of the vests are great, I want!