Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday-Wellie Edition

Welcome to my version of "What I Wore with my New Wellies Wednesday"!!  I've been eyeing them for such a long time now.  I FINALLY did it!!  They were supposed to be a Christmas present, but I couldn't NOT get them out on a rainy day??  Right?

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW, Get Your Pretty On, and Because Shanna Said So today.  Go check them out!

I don't have many pictures because it's only rained twice in the last week. (And I forgot one day...oops!)
Chambray Shirt:  This is similar.  Mine is very light.  Not quite grey...but light denim.
Long White Tee:  Liz Lange Maternity here. (If you're long-waisted, this is the way to go...trust me!)
Scarf:  Forever 21 here.  I love this scarf.  It has lots of oomph (you guys know what I mean, right?) and so many colors I can wear it with tons. 

My new Hunter Wellies:  Here.  I'm LOVING this color.  I think they'll be perfect in every season!
Purple Skinny Jeans:  Mine are sold out, but these pants in "Beach Plum" are similar.

On Monday we were planning on the zoo, but we got rained out.  I sported my new Wellies with this sweatshirt from Forever 21(I can't get the picture to upload, but I love it and it was SO cheap!) and my camo pants from Gap.  If you haven't tried the camo jeans yet, you're missing out.  I wear mine at least twice a week.  They go with everything!

Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".

6 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I totally get what you're saying about your scarf! I need my scarves to have oomph too!! I hate that your sweatshirt didn't load because I saw it on you...and it was SOOOOO cute!! Maybe people will just take my word on it? :)

My Way to Fit and Fab said...

Very cute! I love your big scarf! I need to find some like that!

mywaytofitandfab.blogspot.com

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Yeah for the new red Wellies! I need red FOR SURE. They are sooooooo cute!!!

happytimesfour said...

Fabulous outfit! I LOVE the scarf over the chambray shirt--now I have an idea of how to style mine. :) The wellies completely rock and look great.

Abigail said...

oooh, I am having major scarf envy! That thing is too pretty :)

By the way, I've updated my blog with a new post. I'd love for you to swing by :) www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

Katrin said...

I love your idea if wearing maternity tanks.....I have a long torso and everything us always too short. Time to get the maternity tanks back out.