Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What I Wore

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWWGet Your Pretty On, and Because Shanna Said So today. 

This week's "What I Wore" post is gonna be a little different because most of the time I was in Hawaii wearing shorts!!  But...I remembered to take pictures in my shorts!
On our way to the airport...I layered up.  It was SO cold in TX and SO nice and warm in Hawaii.

Military Jacket:  This is a really cute option.  This one is expensive, but I LOVE it!!  Maybe an option for your Christmas wish list??

Striped Shirt:  Gap is here and on sale for under $20.  I'm wearing a small in the picture.

Coral Tank:  Liz Lange Tank (it's maternity so it's the perfect length) is here.  I've gotten several e-mails about these tanks.  They look exactly like a regular tank top (no ruching on the sides).

Vigoss Jeans:  Sheaffer's been telling us FOREVER that we need them.  Listen to her!!  Here and here.

Lace Toms:  Nordstrom here.  (I didn't realize until I put them on there was a stain on them.  A little Oxi-Clean should take care of that.)

A hike needs some workout clothes!

Tank:  Target here and on clearance!!
Shorts:  Nike Tempo Shorts here.

Dinner with friends

Lace Tank:  Brassy Blueberries...check them out.  They don't have the tank anymore (I got mine a couple years ago).
Mint Pants:  Mine are from last season and summery.  These are at Gap now and wintery.  :)  You know what I mean, right?

Shopping Day with the ladies!

Grey Shirt:  Brassy Blueberries (I got a little water on it.)
Blue Tank:  American Eagle and really old.  An option is here.
Shorts:  J.Crew Factory here.  The sizes are really hit and miss.

Back of the shirt :)

Last day there

Pink V-Neck:  here.
Shorts:  J.Crew Factory here.

Back to life...back to reality...and back to my sweet kiddos.  B was the most excited of all to see me!!

Moto Jacket:  Shay told me I needed this and I couldn't resist.  It's even better than I'd imagined.  It's made out of sweatshirt material. looks nice, but you are SO comfortable!  It's here.

Blue Shirt:  Shay also bossed me around about this shirt too!  She calls it the softest shirt ever!  It might be true.  I'm in love with the shirt too!  Shirt here.

Polka Dot Tank:  Old and I couldn't find anything similar.  :(

Hue Leggings:  Similar here.  SIDENOTE:  If you're pregnant, then these leggings are for you!  I got some last year after "Pinterest Told Me To".  I was big and preggo, but I could wear them under my belly.  I'm so glad I got them last year.  I got lots of wear out of them. This year I wear them on my "real waist" and they fit great!  GREAT pair of leggings for transition times too!!

Happy Wednesday everybody!!

Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".


Mix and Match Mama said...

Aren't you glad I boss you around?!?! You looked so cute yesterday!! You also looked so cute in all of your Hawaii pics! You should wear a lei more often :).

Candi said...

Gorgeous! I'm thinking I need a new winter wardrobe.

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

Aww, loved your Hawaii pics!!! Especially the one in the pretty lei. I'll bet you were excited to see your little ones when you got back.

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

A sweatshirt moto jacket? Oh my word. I need that in my life. So happy to have you home! We need to play ASAP!!!!

Amy Bennett said...

Oh, I have a black and white top and just bought an olive jacket...totally stealing that look!

That Hawaiian pictures are so fun!