Friday, December 27, 2013

5 on Friday

It's the LAST Friday of 2013!!!  Can you believe that??  Today I'm linking up with Darci over at The Good Life BlogApril at A.Liz Adventures,  Christina at Carolina Charm, and Natasha at Hello! Happiness for 5 on Friday.  Since it's the last Friday of the year, I'm showing you my top five most popular blog posts.  I've been blogging for about five years, but I just changed it up (and started blogging about more than just family trips to the park...ha!) in September.  Here are the most popular posts (pretty much since September)...

We moved into our new house in July so it was the first time I was decorating for fall in this house.  So much fun!  Shay (one of my besties) and I shared our houses with you.  It was a blast giving/getting so many new ideas!

Sheaffer from Pinterest Told Me To is one of my fabulous girlfriends.  She blogs adorable Pinterest-inspired outfits.  On this day, I copied one of Sheaffer's looks and I had to admit that I "freaking nailed" it.

Andrea and I hosted our first "Favorite Things Party" in November.  It was a hit!  We got so many new great ideas for gifts $10 and under.  I'll have to share later...but my family had a favorite things gift exchange this year.  It was "Dirty Santa" style.  We had a blast!

Ashley and I teamed up to start a blog series every month called, "Our Favorite Things on the 15th".  In November, we highlighted some of our very favorite "fally" things and shared them with you.

I showed you our new house all decorated for Christmas.  Thanks for all the sweet comments.  We were so excited to get to decorate this house for the first time and celebrate Christmas!

Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".


Liz/happymommy said...

Have so enjoyed your blog since I found it a few months ago through Shay and Sheaffer! Your family is just adorable and you always have some great posts and ideas! Here's to a great 2014!!!

Amy Flemister said...

I loved all these posts!! I can't believe 2013 is almost over. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in 2014. I pray your family has a great year full of many blessings!

Nina B said...

I love the "I freakin' Nailed that outfit" post!

Sill Family Adventures said...

I just love you and Andrea's Favorite Things Party, can't wait to continue to join in. Also jealous you are friends with Sheaffer, I just love her and all of her ideas, most of my Christmas gifts were from Nordstroms and things she suggested. Your outfit from her suggestion was perfect!!

Cait said...

oh my what a great list! I found you from five on friday and i can't wait to read more of your blog :) happy new year!

Shelby said...

Loved catching up with you after a crazy busy December! From someone that adores decorating for the holidays, I love seeing yours too!!