Thursday, December 12, 2013

Ebby Lee's Christmas Wish List

A post all about this girl today!!  Maybe if you're buying for a granddaughter, niece, or neighbor who's four...this post will help you out??
Let me just say that Nixon will be SO happy with ANYTHING he receives on Christmas morning!!  This girl...she knows exactly what she wants.  :)  Which is kind of good/bad!

Everyday she wants to wear a dress with leggings.  Every. Single. Day.  So...on her wish list she would have some dresses and leggings!!

This dress.

These leggings.  She'd love!

She would LOVE this dress!

These leggings.

SIDENOTE:
Kesington, (Shay's daughter and Ebby Lee's bestie) has these boots and EVERY time I see them on her I think, "I should get those for E".  They are SO cute!!  I just looked and they only have 8's or 9's left.  If you know a little girl who wears an 8 or a 9, get her these boots for Christmas!!!  Her mama will thank you!!

She fell in love with the movie Frozen.  She has asked numerous times for these dolls.

She also wants the dress.

I had never even heard of these before, but apparently Disney has "Palace Pets".  She told me ALL about them!  ha ha!

She REALLY wanted to ask Santa for this, but I "talked" her in to asking Santa for a Kindle Fire.  (Maybe Santa had already stood in line for HOURS on Black Friday??  Maybe?  Santa also thought Nixon would enjoy that present too?  Maybe?)

She's also been asking for a jewelry box.  

Gymboree always has cute inexpensive jewelry for kids.  I found this on sale for $1.99!  Cute!

This bracelet is ADORABLE!!  And...it's on sale for $1.99!!

I'm working hard to finish up my Christmas shopping this week!!  Good luck with yours!!  

4 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

I am not going to let Kensington read your post today...or I'll have to start my Christmas shopping all over again!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

"Maybe Santa had already waited in line on Black Friday? Maybe?" TOTALLY laughed out loud!!!! :)

Elaine Welte said...

That is the cutest color block dress! Do you have the Palace Pets app? Gretchen loves playing on it and would die over one of those puppies!

AT HOME said...

Those palace pets can be a pain to find! I had good luck at Target! (Mom of three girls)