Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Favorite Things Party

I'm teaming up with Andrea today!!!  For our "Favorite Things Party"!!  


Yes, this is my favorite thing!  ha!  I LOVE Old Navy's comfy cozy fuzzy socks!!  If you go in the store, they have cute colors and patterns.  For some reason, online they only have black and white.  But...for the last four days (while we've been iced in) these fuzzy socks have kept my feet SO warm!!  I LOVE wearing them around the house.  They're my version of house shoes.  On cold days, I'll even wear these out and it definitely makes a difference.  They're the perfect Christmas gift!!  They're half off (online...not sure about the store) right now.  So...you could give a couple as a small gift.  The perfect little cozy Christmas present!!

Please link up with us!!  Tell us what your favorite thing is right now.  We'd love to get some new ideas!  And...go check out Andrea's favorite thing!

Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".

10 comments:

Rachel said...

These socks sound wonderful!
I always always have cold feet, so I should order me some! :)
www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

Mix and Match Mama said...

I just love cozy socks! I'm wearing some Old Navy ones right this second!! Love!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I bought a pair of socks just like that yesterday at Target! I wore them last night and fell in love!!!!

Morgan said...

This is my first link up! I'm so excited! :) Also, you got us some cozy socks last year at Christmas, or maybe the year before and I LOVE them!! I wear them constantly… Plus, they are leopard. You are the sock expert! ;)

Slightly Askew Designs said...

I need to get more pairs of fuzzy socks since Mason has taken a liking to wearing mine ALL THE TIME. hahaha :) Loving the linkup, friend!

Lyndsey said...

Love these socks! and can't beat 50% off!!

Katie Paladino said...

I'm obsessed with those Old Navy socks!! So comfy cozy:)

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

What an awesome link up idea! I love so many things for $10 and under. Cozy socks are a winter must have!

The Cantelmo Family said...

Those socks look so warm and comfy! Especially right now as I am FREEZING in this crazy weather we are having!!!

Sarah E @ theteacherswife.com said...

I have a few pair and they are fabulous! I may need to put mine on now..... :-)