Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday's Top Three

What??  It's Monday, I know!!  I don't have a graphic that says, "Monday's Top Three".  Andrea is knee deep in Christmas cards...so I'm improvising!  Just go with it??  haha!!  This is why I'm flip-flopping my days.  Tomorrow we're doing this...

You should join us!!  Blog your favorite thing right now that's $10 or under and then link up with us.  This year at Christmas my extended family is having a "Favorite Thing" gift exchange.  Please give me lots of ideas!!  ha!

Today I'm sharing my Top Three Christmas movies!!  These are my very favorites!!

#1 How the Grinch Stole Christmas
LOVE love love this movie!!  And I love that my kiddos love it too!!

#2  Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
This is a family favorite!

#3 National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Before marrying Tab, I'm not sure I'd ever watched this entire movie.  In their family, everyone knows ALL the lines!!  After being married for eight years, I don't know ALL the lines, but I now have a soft spot in my heart for this movie too!!

I should add that I haven't watched ALL the old Christmas movies. I promise I'll add that to my to-do list.  :)
Maybe I'll find a new favorite??

Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".

4 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

My family and Tab's family would hit it off really well. We could probably all just act out the movie together!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I LOVE and ADORE the Rudolph movie. Sooooooo sweet!!!!!

Jodi said...

Love those movies too. But A Christmas Story is my absolute favorite movie!

Slightly Askew Designs said...

You're the BEST! Can't wait to share my favorite thing! It's GOOOOOOOOOD! :)