Sunday, December 15, 2013

Our Favorite Things on the 15th

It's December 15th already!!!  I had so much fun last month sharing some of my favorites with you and reading all about Ashley's.  Go check her favorites out here!


I've talked about my love for warm fuzzy socks a lot lately, but I just found these at Target.  They're super warm and cute!!  I don't know about you guys, but I'll go to Target for milk and $180 later I'm walking out with milk, fuzzy socks, new flannel pajamas, and who knows what other treasures I found!!  

Yes, these happened too!  They're flannel and so warm AND only $10!!  I don't spend a lot of money on pajamas, so it was the perfect pair of flannel pants for me!

I'm LOVING my Hunter boots right now.  When we had ice ALL over, they kept my feel warm and dry.  LOVE these boots!

There are SO many different Christmas traditions!  I'm a believer in...you choose what works for you and your family!!  This year (because I was a teacher in my former life) I wrapped up twenty-four Christmas books.  The kiddos take turns opening one each night and we read a new Christmas book before going to bed.  They LOVE getting to do this every night.  It's definitely one of my favorite things!

I'm LOVING this Hazelnut coffee creamer!!!  My favorite thing to add to my coffee.  :)

This clearly isn't for me, but I found the perfect warm hat for my dog-loving three-year-old.  I LOVE when he wears it.  I know he'll look back at these pictures and thank me one day!!  :)

Ebby Lee got the Fair Isle mittens and hat.  (Hat sold out.)  Why is it that kiddos look SO cute all bundled up??  One of my favorite things!!

Seeing these two all bundled up!

I bought this sweater (one in red and one in blue) with my Gap Cash for the boys and it is definitely one of my favorite things for them to wear!

One of my favorite lunches!!  I have a thing for spicy stuff!  Love it!  I'll eat these on spinach in a salad, in a wrap, or on a sandwich thin.  This is one of my favorite tasty, yummy lunches!!

Thanks for reading about "Our Favorites on the 15th"!  Only 10 more days until Christmas!

THIS is happening starting tomorrow!!  I'm teaming up with Brassy Blueberries, 2 Cute Couture, Whimsy at Heart Blog, and Prissy Parlor.  We have some awesome giveaways for our Christmas to Remember.  Check back here tomorrow to read all about it AND enter!

Brassy Blueberries is teaming up with the Prissy Parlor, 2 Cute Couture, Whimsy at Heart
Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".

2 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Cozy socks, comfy pants, hunters, mittens, coffee creamer...all of my favorite things!

Dawn said...

That doggy hat is too cute! My daughter got the fair aisle leg warmers from Gap! I can't wait to see them on her chubby baby legs! ;) I wanted the matching hat too! Super cute things! Happy Sunday!