Wednesday, December 4, 2013

To INFINITY & Beyond AND What I Wore...

Have I told you how much I absolutely love and adore my cousin's wife, Morgan??  She fits PERFECTLY into our family!  I'm so thankful for her!!  

So...when she told me she was doing this post on "The Art of the Infinity Scarf", I was SO excited!!!  You have to go here to check it out!  Look at the picture...she totally has a point, right??
We're teaming up today!!  She's showing us how to sport the infinity scarf and I'm showing you some of my favorites!!  Don't forget to check her out at The DeClue Diaries.

I'm starting with my VERY favorite.  This scarf needs no fluffing.  It shapes itself all on it's OWN!  It might be magic??  You can find it here.

A little leopard mixed with some crochet??  I'll take it.  Here.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this scarf!!

This scarf from Gap is perfect for Christmas.  Now is the time to redeem your Gap Cash!  Don't forget, ladies!!

This scarf would match EVERYTHING!!  I got the matching hat for the Christmas parade, but they were out of this scarf in the store yesterday.  :(  Don't think there's time for it to arrive!!

I'm a sucker for that bright coral color!  Anyone else??  Love this scarf.

I don't know how to get this picture to work??  But there's a black/white stripe infinity scarf at Forever 21 on sale now for $6!!  Here!  Go check it out and see what you think!

Now for What I Wore...I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWWGet Your Pretty On, and Because Shanna Said So today. 
This was my "firetruck look" for Bowen's mall birthday party AND my little sidekick in the background posing!

Plaid Shirt:  Very similar here.  Another option here.
Tank:  Here.
Jeans:  Here.

LOTS of errands on the Thanksgiving Eve!

Aztec Sweater:  Super cute option here.
Tank:  Target here.
Jeans:  Here.

Boots:  Here.

"Sleigh Bells Ring" Shirt:  Brassy Blueberries here.
Fringe Scarf:  here.

Dress:  Brassy Blueberries.  I couldn't find anything similar.  It's a couple years old. :(

Leggings:  Here.
Cowboy Boots:  Mine are here.

Black Tank:  Here.
Lace Shirt:  Similar here.

Distressed Jeans:  Nordstrom here.
Boots: Here.

Happy Wednesday!

Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".

6 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

OK, Morgan is ADORABLE! Love her!! And I also love that Aztec sweater too! So cute!

Ashley said...

Don't you just love when a family member marries someone who is perfect for the family?!! So glad you got a good one! :)

I do love infinity scarves. All of your outfits are super cute.

Morgan said...

Erika!! You're the best! :) I love this whole post and ALL of your scarf recommendations... Thus the reason for calling you my "go-to fashion expert!" Ha!! Love you guys!

Elaine Welte said...

I told you yesterday that I wasn't a big Aztec fan... but you're sweater! Oh my, I love it!

Rachel said...

I love that Aztec sweater!
And you make me want to buy that fringe scarf every time you wear it! www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com/whatiwore

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Morgan is absolutely DARLING!!!!!!! And Erika..I've never seen that aztec sweater. I LOVE it! You look so cute in it!