Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tuesday's Top Three

You guys know I like to think about what I'm wearing for holidays in advance.  So...this Tuesday's Top Three is my top three Christmas picks!!  I searched Pinterest for a LONG time this weekend in hopes of finding something FABULOUS!  I found three looks that are all TOO cute!

Look #1...Aztec sweater, denim shirt, scarf, leggings, and boots
I absolutely LOVE this look!  She looks SO comfortable, but yet SO cute!!  That Aztec print is everywhere.  It's either a trend you love or hate.  I'm a lover for sure, but I know there are haters are there.  My mom being one of them.  Aztec is not her thing!  :)  I found a couple options if you're going for this look on Christmas day.

Aztec sweater:  One option here.  Another option here.
Scarf:  Nordstrom here.
Chambray Shirt:  Here at Loft.
Leggings:  Here at Nordstrom.
Boots:  Love mine here.

Look #2...anything with a SUPER cute vest!!
This look is adorable!!

Plaid Shirt:  J.Crew Factory here.  I have this shirt and LOVE it!
Fur Vest:  Love this option.  
Scarf:  Similar here.

Another version of Look #2
This look is GREAT too!!  (if it's raining or snowing this is the perfect option!)

Striped Shirt:  Here.
Puffer Vest:  Puffer vests are almost sold out everywhere!!  Here is an option at Loft in L and XL.  An option at Old Navy in XS and S.
Hunter Boots:  Here.
Leggings:  Here at Nordstrom.

Look #3...something that screams MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
In this outfit, I think the scarf is adorable, but it's screaming, "MERRY CHRISTMAS"??  Right?  

Jacket:  Cream option here.  It's beautiful!
Sweater:  Option here.
Screaming Scarf:  Option here.
Skinnies:  Here.
Booties:  These Toms booties are on my Christmas list!

This might be a little much, but on Christmas it could be so cute!

Sweater:  The exact sweater here.  Reindeer cardigan here.  Reindeer holiday sweater here.  Houndstooth option here.
Jeans:  Nordstrom here.
Tank:  My favorite LONG tank here.
Uggs:  Here.

I hope one of these looks inspired you to be in search of the perfect Christmas outfit!!

Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".


Mix and Match Mama said...

Such cute pics! For some reason, I think the reindeer sweater at the end is my favorite! Super cute!

Elaine Welte said...

Look two is my absolute favorite!!!! I can't get in to the aztec trend. I think as soon as I cave and buy a piece, it'll be over.

Melanie Lien said...

Yep... So I just bought three items from this post! Thank you!

Clotee S said...

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
By the way, I'm clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-store. Nice to know you.