Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Tuesday's Top Three

Happy Christmas Eve!!  Today my Top Three is about "Christmasy" things.  You know those things you're really going to miss when the calendar hits December 26th??  These are super random, but things that I'm always sad to pack up or put away.

#1  Twinkling lights
I LOVE hanging out with my family or watching a movie with these lights in the background!  I'm ALWAYS sad to pack these away.  I think my house would be prettier if I left this up all year!!

#2  Hot Drink
You guys know I JUST started drinking coffee.  I'd still consider myself a newbie!!  I figured out one reason...I never really liked to drink warm things.  That means this season I'm LOVING myself some hot cocoa!!  When the calendar says "December 18", I feel like it's perfectly find to have a cup of hot cocoa at night.  For some reason, when it's "January 7" I don't feel like I can drink a delicious cup (that also contains 113 calories WITHOUT the marshmallows or cool whip!) with the same feeling!

#3  The MAGIC of the season
Look at Ebby Lee's FACE!!!  hahahaha!  (this pic was from last year) She had JUST noticed Sparky brought them a toy and she was clearly SO excited!  I'm going to miss how excited my kiddos are about EVERYTHING this time of year!  Don't get me wrong, there's SO much to be excited about!  But...I miss that in January!! 

Please leave me a comment and let me know what are your favorite "Christmasy" things!!

Merry Christmas Eve!!!


Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Oh my goodness Ebby Lee's face is HILARIOUS!!!!!

Mix and Match Mama said...

That face! Oh my goodness! That face! How have I not seen that picture before?!?!? Priceless!

Slightly Askew Designs said...

I totally remember that pic from last year... I loved it then and I love it even more this year :) I think you should frame it and bring it out every Christmas! I'm going to miss the lights as well... and the cookies :)