Wednesday, December 18, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWWGet Your Pretty On, and Because Shanna Said So.  Apparently, I didn't get "dressed" much this week OR I didn't take pictures??  Not sure what the case was, but either way...here are the few pictures I have.
Puffer Vest:  I got this one AGES ago at Forever 21.  I was browsing the sale rack and found this treasure.  I had a hard time finding ANY puffer vests.  This is a super cute option for under $15!!  Here is another option.
Brown Shirt:  Option here at J.Crew Factory and everything is 50% off!!
Black Tank:  Target here.
Skinny Jeans:  Vigoss here.

Denim Jacket:  Mine sold out.  This is my jacket but a bluer color.  This is also the exact jacket but a darker color.  Another similar option here (and it's 50% off)!!
Christmas Shirt:  Brassy Blueberries...not sure they have this exact one online, but some other cute options.
Red Tank:  Target here.
Camo Pants:  Mine are from Gap here.  There aren't many sizes left.  :(

Nordstrom Boots:  Here.

Black Sweater:  This one is 50% off!  Another sweater option here.

Trouser Pants:  Similar here.  Cute option in khaki, red, or black here.  Another great option in black or grey here.
Leopard Booties:  Similar option here.
-
Striped Shirt:  Option here.  It's not very similar to mine, but I LOVE this option.  (50% off!!)
Polka Dot Tank:  Target here.
Purple Skinnies:  Mine are sold out, but similar here.  (Lots of random colors & sizes.)

Chambray Shirt:  Similar here.
Aztec Sweater:  This option is cute.  Another option.  I really like this option (from the junior's section at Macy's & under $20).  My VERY FAVORITE option here.  This is the same brand as the one I'm wearing.
Brown Leggings:  Nordstrom here.

Taupe/Grey Boots:  Similar here.

Handsome Man!!

Find me on Facebook here.
Check out my Pinterest boards here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.
Follow me on Instagram.  I'm "slaughteren".

10 comments:

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

I loved all of your outfits this week! Especially the camo with the Christmas shirt and denim jacket! And I have GOT to get myself a puffer!!!!

Mix and Match Mama said...

Let me just say...you're really cute and everything...but that Bowen. He's such a doll!

Barbara said...

I love your boots! And what a cutie!

Daily Express said...

Visiting from Random Wednesday and for "not getting dressed" this week I'd have to say you did really well! All of your looks are cute and polished, and I especially love that black detailed sweater. Plus, your hip accessory is pretty adorable too. :)
On the Daily Express

Jen Pogue said...

Ha! I'm cracking up that this was an example of you "not getting dressed." I can beat that! I'm a yoga pants queen. ;) Seriously though, your outfits are so cute! My favorite is the aztec sweater.

Morgan said...

So... funny story. I have the same aztec sweater, I got it a few winters ago. And I wore it to school last week with a chambray shirt (and navy pants). WE ARE THE SAME PERSON! Haha!! ;) See you next week. Can't wait!

KelBel said...

These outfits are cute! I love your hair most of all!

XO/Kelly @ Our Cone Zone

Alyssa said...

Too cute girl! I love your jackets and cardis! So fun! cute blog! found you from wiww

Carylee said...

All great looks! I have no idea why I have never worn knee high boots with my camo pants?! How has that never occurred to me? Thanks for the inspiration!
-Carylee
morepom.blogspot.com

mrspacman said...

I really love your style! I also love that you shop at more reasonably priced stores, especially for the trendy stuff.